1. You may enter as many times as you like
2. You do NOT have to use Hero Arts products, but obviously, if you have them, then please do!
3. If you share the project you enter, on your blog, please link back to A Blog Named Hero
4. Winners of the Gift Certificate will be chosen by random.org. Any other projects we feel deserve special mention, will be awarded 'Heroine' status, and a blinkie to display on their blog/site.
5. Please only submit projects that are new (i.e. made for this challenge, not an older project that 'fits' )
6. You do NOT have to make a card. It can be any type of project.
7. If your submitted project does not fit within the theme of the challenge, it will not be included in the chance to win, NOR will our DT members comment on the entry.
8. You are welcome to enter multiple challenges (from different blogs/challenge sites) with the same project you enter at A Blog Named hero.
9. Only entries submitted through the inlinkz Link Manager will be accepted ** unless unusual circumstances arise (e.g. The Inlinkz tool doesn't work). This will be decided upon when the need arises.
10. When posting your project to the linky tool, be sure to use the URL of the specific blog post or photo and not just your blog address or photostream.
11. If for any reason we are unable to contact (or are not contacted by) the winner of the Gift Certificate, we will draw a new winner using random.org.
12. You may enter up to 5 (five) challenges, including ours, with the one entry. We are more than happy for you to enter other challenge blogs, but beyond 5 for the one project, we feel, takes away from the entire point of our blog, which is to inspire creativity (not just offer a prize :))