Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's prepare for Valentine's Day!

     Hello fellow crafters! I hope 2013 is treating you well and that you all are  happy and ready to stamp!

     I decided to start early on my Valentines this year. And  also in keeping with this year first challenge, I wanted to try something new. What is that, you wander?  I needed some flowers for my cards and I found a perfect flower stamp from Hero Arts which petals are shaped as hearts, the only problem was that since I wanted to paper piece them I needed an outline stamp, but it is a solid one, so I decided to stamp on the back of the papers I wanted to use, and then fuzzy cut them. I have never thought of doing this before, but I think it opens our stamps possibilities even more!

     Here are a few of the cards I made, the third one, is where I used the technique mentioned before:






     I wish you all a year filled with creativity and love!






12 comments:

Cindy C. said...

They are all so sweet Lucy! Thanks for the inspirations!

Barb said...

Beautiful Valentine cards, Lucy!

stamplover2011 said...

Cute Valentine's cards!

Melissa Shea said...

yahoo Lucy!! Love all the love cards! LOL!

Disp6194 said...

Such adorable cards Lucy! XoXo

Tina said...

Such sweet cards, Lucy.

Desire Fourie said...

Lucy these are all so elegant and beautifully crafted.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

joy said...

Great Valentine cards, Lucy!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely cards,
thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
Hugs Tamara

Chark said...

Just beautiful--love that third one, esp!

Jack N Rose said...

This blog is truly awesome in all aspects.
Valentine Day

MrWatson Leona said...

Unbelievable job mates, I enjoy going through your articles.
valentine pictures